Treasures of Spain and Portugal Summer 2019
- CITY TOUR of Madrid, Santiago de Compostela, Porto, Lisbon, Seville and Barcelona
- ORIENTATION of Segovia, Zamora and Valencia
- VISIT the cathedral and Praza do Obradoiro in Santiago de Compostela, the Stock Exchange Palace in Porto, the Shrine at Fátima, the Hieronomyte Monastery in Lisbon, Seville Cathedral, the Alhambra Palace in Granada and Montjuïc Hill in Barcelona
- VIEW the Roman Aqueduct and Alcázar in Segovia, the cathedral in Zamora, the Belem Tower in Lisbon, the Giralda Bella Tower in Seville, the cave homes of Guadix, the Serrano and Quart Towers and the city of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia, La Sagrada Família and Plaça de Catalunya in Barcelona
- SEE the Monument to the Discoveries in Lisbon
You will visit the following 2 places:
Spain – one of Europe’s most top travel destinations for its fantastic beaches, islands, UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning and diverse countryside, buzzing nightlife, delicious cuisine and world-famous fiestas! The country is a friendly, multicultural society dedicated to building curious minds, positive attitudes and creative spirits. With great beaches, fun nightlife, many cultural regions and historic cities, Spain makes a great destination for any kind of trip.
Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain and the Atlantic Ocean. It has a rich, unique culture, lively cities and beautiful countryside. Its rolling interior is perfect for exploring on foot, by kayak, by bike or even on horseback – though a large part of the country’s charm comes from languorous days on the beach, dining on fabulously fresh seafood and kicking back with a beer to watch the sunset over the Atlantic. It is also a developed country with an advanced economy, a high living standard, being also the 11th most peaceful country in the world.