Bask In The Fourth Trident of Turkoise
About Turks and Caicos Islands
Starting May 1, 2018, Turkoise of Club Med Turks and Caicos will be officially endowed with its 4th Trident, following the adult only resort center's recent overhaul spread across 84 acres of world famous Grace Bay.
How to enjoy
- Take advantage of the amplified view of the ocean as you indulge in all-day poolside refreshments and sip pre-dinner cocktails and drinks with moonlit entertainment at Blue Coral, the newly renovated outdoor bar.
- Even water sports enthusiasts and beach lovers can appreciate the innovatively designed infinity pool located at the heart of the resort.
- Perfect all-inclusive location for romantic retreats and exciting adventures where adults can get their groove on, take lingering walks along snowlike 12 miles of a remote beach along Grace Bay of Providenciales.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner served buffet-style at the refurbished Grace Bay restaurant with local and international menu inspirations.
- The redesigned Deluxe rooms are styled to present-day taste.
- Balcony with bay windows in all deluxe rooms for the viewing pleasures of breathtaking Grace Bay shores.
- With exclusive amenities
- Individual treatment rooms and palapas for massages.
- State-of-the-art sports equipment at the world's largest sports school for all participant levels.
- Available on demand: scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, horse riding, and golf.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.